What is Homeopathy?
Homeopathy is a natural form of medicine used by over 200 million people worldwide to treat both acute and chronic conditions. It is based on the principle of ‘like cures like’. In other words, a substance taken in small amounts will cure the same symptoms it causes if it were taken in large amounts.
The holistic nature of homeopathy means each person is treated as a unique individual and their body, mind, spirit and emotions are all considered in the management and prevention of disease. Taking all these factors into account a homeopath will select the most appropriate medicine based on the individual’s specific symptoms and personal level of health to stimulate their own healing ability.
Homeopathic medicines are safe to use as they rarely cause side-effects. This means when used appropriately under the guidance of a qualified homeopath they can be taken by people of all ages, including babies, children and pregnant or breastfeeding women.
WHAT CAN WE HELP YOU WITH
• ADD, ADHD for children and adults
• Autoimmune disorders including MS
• Addictions and eating disorders
• Acne, eczema and other skin disorders
• Allergies, chemical sensitivity and food intolerance
• Asthma and hay fever
• Anxiety and panic attacks
• Anger and Agression
• Arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
• Back and neck pain
• Burns, bites and bruises
• Chronic fatigue syndrome
• Common cold and flu
• Coughs and bronchitis
• Childhood problems including glue ear, colic, teething problems, etc.
• Childhood diseases
• Depression, sadness and loneliness
• Digestive disorders including IBS
• Dental Problems
• Disease of the female reproductive system
• Fears and phobias
• Food Poisoning
• Headaches and migraines
• Heart and blood pressure problems
• Insomnia and sleep disorders
• Memory and thought disorders
• Motion sickness
• Thyroid problem
• Pelvic pain
• Sexual Problems
• Traumas and operations
• Urinary disorders